- Weekly pay
- Steady schedules
- 2nd & 3rd Shifts Available
- Weekday and Weekend full-time schedules available
- Paid training in English
- Air-conditioned facility
- All personal protective equipment is provided free of cost, including steel-toed shoes
- Temp to permanent hire opportunity
- Opportunity to receive forklift certification training
- On-site HR team dedicated to you
salary: $18 - $18 per hour
work hours: 2:30 PM - 11 PM
education: High` School
- Use box cutters while wearing safety gloves
- Breakdown crates to include carrying up to 35 lbs
- Basic computer skills such as ability to use a mouse and keyboard
- Use of a RF Scanner
- Read, interpret, and apply Warehouse Management System (WMS) order instructions in English
- Recognize and take action regarding damaged product
- Pull orders accurately as assigned
- Stage orders according to carrier location and verify: number of pallets picked as well as stage location
- Prepare receiving, storage and shipping documentation retaining product accountability throughout the logistical process
- Be aware of and follow location and work center Safety and Security policies and procedures
- May be required to train others in various functions, including the safe operation of various powered industrial lift equipment, perform housekeeping duties and other duties as assigned
- May need to operate fork-lift equipment or other machinery
- Maintain expected production levels
- Verbal and written communication needed
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.