salary: $19 - $19 per hour
work hours: 7 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
• Assembles various elements of optical sorting equipment according to work-ticket, CAD drawings, pictograms, verbal, and written directions, from sub-assemblies to whole machine. • Works with, builds and constructs pneumatic valve component assemblies and ejection sub assemblies.
• Works with, builds and constructs wire assemblies and wire routings. Installs wire harnesses and assemblies into wire ways or conduit. Terminates wires and wire assemblies.
• Solders and assembles basic components onto circuit boards.
• Operates power tools such as hand saws, drills, drill press, band saw and air tools. Demonstrates competence as work accomplished with various tool.
• Utilizes manual hand tools such as screwdriver, pliers, wrenches and pipe wrenches.
• Utilizes (reads and understands) tape measures, rulers, squares, other basic measuring devices. •
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.