salary: $16 - $16 per hour
work hours: 8 PM - 6:30 AM
education: High` School
- Select orders.
- Read order to ascertain item number and quantity of merchandise.
- Build pallets.
- Sort merchandise.
- Obtain merchandise from bins/shelves/pick slots.
- Submit order to shipping.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs unassisted and be able to get on and off pallet jack repeatedly throughout the duration of their shift.
- Ability and willingness to move with purpose and a strong sense of urgency.
- Ability to work weekends on a frequent basis.
- Ability to work overtime on a regular basis.
- Must have 6 months of forklift/electric pallet jack experience in the last 18 months.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and -memos.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.