salary: $16 - $18 per hour
work hours: 6 AM - 2:30 PM
education: High` School
- Follows defined Quality Management Systems, all applicable procedures, reviews maintenance records, and completes all documentation as required.
- Maintains a continuous flow of the servicing line and works independently and as a part of a team to achieve process yield results.
- Examines, tests, repairs and performstroubleshooting of medical devicesto assignable cause using instruments such as digital multimeters, oscilloscopes, hipot tester, pressure gauges.
- Applies technical knowledge to interpret information, test for accuracy, discern patterns in order to determine a root cause.
- Writes clear and concise technical evaluation summaries resulting from troubleshooting analysis.
- May rotate into the repair and test areas as needed.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.