salary: $70,000 - $70,000 per year
work hours: 2 PM - 10:30 PM
education: High` School
- Must have electrical/mechanical maintenance experience in a manufacturing
- Understanding of hydraulic/pneumatic systems experience is required
- Experience w/installing/maintaining industrial manufacturing equipment
- Perform scheduled facility/process maintenance and repairs
- Must have experience installing/maintaining pipes/pumps
- Experience with variable frequency drives/electric motors is a plus
- Any experience programming/troubleshooting PLCs is a plus
- Experience with maintenance or repair on forklifts is a plus
- Respond to unscheduled maintenance issues
- Maintain replacement part inventories/equipment files
- Communicate job status as appropriate to operators/management
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- Years of experience: 4 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.