- Are you looking to get your foot in the door with a company that cares about their employees and promotes from within?
- Are you looking for stable work weekly pay and benefits
- Are you looking for a job that has ample room to grow and shape your own career?
salary: $16 - $16 per hour
work hours: 6 AM - 2 PM
education: High` School
The main duties and responsibilites of the job include
- Assembling sections of portable welders for Miller
- Work with a team on a line in a staged assembly set up
- Be able to lift upwards of 50lbs while standing on your feet for upto 8 hours
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- Parts Assembling
- Line Management
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level: Entry Level
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.