salary: $16.89 - $16.89 per hour
work hours: 5:30 PM - 6 AM
education: High` School
- Performs repetitive and routine inspections, checks, tests and sampling procedures of standard parts, units, equipment or materials.
- Performs inspections of purchased parts, subassemblies or finished company products according to well defined criteria using standard physical, mechanical and/or electrical measurements.
- Reworks or rejects subassemblies or finished products as required.
- Performs audits to ensure standards of quality are maintained.
- Accurately documents the results of the inspections and testing.
- Coordinates calibration of test equipment and fixtures.
- Assists in the writing and updating of inspection procedures, protocol and checklists.
- Reviews batch records.
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- working up to 10 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Schedule Adherence
- Quality Assurance
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level: Entry Level
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.