salary: $17.75 - $17.75 per hour
work hours: 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
education: High` School
We are looking for punctual, dedicated, and hardworking individuals who are interested in joining a reknown company with real career potential!
It is a first shift position, 7:45 - 4:15. $15/hour!
Some duties will include:
- Leaving your cell phone in your car / locker.
- Prepares orders by selecting materials from sales slips and packing.
- Accurately load customer merchandise.
- Perform housekeeping tasks to maintain a safe work environment.
- Complete paperwork thoroughly and promptly.
- Meets all material packaging quality and productivity standards.
- Cross train as needed with various departments.
- Read, write, speak in English, and understand basic math concepts.
- Work with minimal supervision and follow directions productively.
- Attention on details with accuracy along with speed in an efficient manner.
- Background check
- team player.
- wearing steel toe shoes
- basic math
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level: Entry Level
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.