salary: $18 - $18 per hour
work hours: 2 PM - 10:30 PM
education: High` School
- Able to understand and use measuring equipment such as calipers, micrometers, gauging, etc.
- Perform detailed visual and dimensional inspection of supplier material and production parts.
- Documents QA inspection at receiving, in-process, and testing activities to assure conformance to specifications and procedural requirements.
- Audits various manufacturing processes to assure compliance and product segregation.
- Maintains and updates inspection logs and records as necessary.
- Initiates non-conformance reports (NCRs) and follows-up to final disposition of nonconforming materials.
- Responsible for complying with the department’s existing policies, procedures, methods and techniques.
- Assists manager and/or department staff by providing light clerical support, such as filing, photocopying and data entry.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.