salary: $20.5 - $21.75 per hour
work hours: 6:30 AM - 3 PM
education: High` School
- Steel toe shoes Required
- Train, motivate, guide and assist line workers to carry out duties and responsibilities in a safe, standardized, effective and efficient manner.
- Communicate and monitor shift productivity standards are met or exceeded.
- Provide support and assistance to the Production Team Leaders and other Co-Pack Line Leaders.
- Responsible for inspecting assembly lines prior to production to ensure everything used for prior job was properly cleared and that current line set up is correct, with a focus on checking all products and materials that will be used to assemble the job.
- Conduct audits on production lines per customer QA production audit requirements. Documents all inspections on standard company form.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- Line Management
- Line Work
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.