salary: $16 - $16 per hour
work hours: 6 AM - 4:30 PM
education: No Degree Required
- Located in Marietta (30062)
- 1st shift, Monday - Thursday, 6AM - 4:30PM
- MUST be available to work Friday's as needed
- Attention to detail is key in this position!
- Pull and pack orders
- Basic computer skills (Microsoft Excel is a plus!!)
- Ability to learn new computer skills
- RF scanner
- Daily Cycle Counting
- Support Assembly team as needed
- Hand tools experience
- Support shipping and receiving department as needed
- Steel toe boots are REQUIRED
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- working up to 10 hrs of overtime per week
- Hand Tools (1 year of experience is required)
- Basic Computer Skills
- Assembly (1 year of experience is required)
- Hand Eye Coordination
- Order Picking
- Order Fulfillment
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.