salary: $15.25 - $15.25 per hour
work hours: 8:45 PM - 6 AM
education: High` School
- Understands and follows QMS, HACCP, & NSLs in assigned area(s). Know line/area standards or requirements.
- Routinely completes all specified and relevant paperwork in a timely and accurate manner.
- Communicates safety and quality concerns, equipment malfunction and/or breakdown to Supervisor and/or Maintenance.
- Understands and follows all job, plant safety and environmental procedures, reports any unsafe conditions and spills.
- Requires minimal supervision, willingly works in other areas, and works overtime to meet schedule. Adapts to changes as assigned.
- Provides production support as authorized; relieves breaks in packaging areas; assists with production equipment operation if qualified and as directed.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.