salary: $27 - $32 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 6 AM
education: High` School
- Shifts Open:
- 1st shift being 7am to 3pm
- 2nd shift being 3pm to 11pm
- 3rd shift being 11pm to 7pm
- 8+ years industrial experience
- Experienced with AC & DC voltages from 24 to 600 Volts and Class1, Div. 1 explosion proof environments
- Excellent electrical troubleshooting skills a must, including 3 phase and single phase AC and DC motors
- strong understanding in PLCs and Variable speed drives (Rockwell, Power Flex)
- Experience in calibrating equipment to meet ISO requirements a plus
- Knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic control systems required
- Basic mechanical skills
- Must be a self-starter with attention to safety
- Functional experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) a plus
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.