salary: $15 - $17 per hour
work hours: 7:30 AM - 3:30 PM
education: High` School
1. Ability to read and understand detailed assembly instructions from shop drawings and/or blueprints to gather information regarding parts, fixtures and tools needed for sign assembly.
2. Receive unfinished custom and standard signage from various departments and electrically assemble.
3. Assemble products using Harbinger or engineered shop drawings under the guidelines of MET/UL48 Program.
4. Responsible for keeping equipment operational by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling in repairs to management.
5. Record and report materials used for each job for inventory control.
6. Understand and follow safety and quality control procedures.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.