The Production Maintenance Technician will be responsible for providing maintenance support for the manufacturing department as well as act as a backup machine operator for the AMK Mixtruder.
This position is 2nd shift & applicants MUST be okay with working 1:30pm- 10pm. Qualifications:
- 1-3 yr.+ maintenance experience
- 2 yr.+’ experience in a manufacturing environment
- Proficient in electrical systems
If you feel you are a good match for this position and have the required experience and educational background, please submit your resume today.
salary: $52,000 - $54,080 per year
work hours: 1:30 PM - 10 PM
education: High` School
**ELECTRICAL EXPERIENCE HIGHLY DESIREABLE**
- Performs preventive maintenance and skilled repairs on complex production equipment and systems (e.g., mechanical, electrical)
- Evaluates and recommends equipment improvements to improve efficiency, capability and yield
- Performs equipment failure analyses (including preventive and unscheduled maintenance)
- Troubleshoots and diagnoses equipment problems
- Prepares technical reports to document equipment modifications and equipment maintenance procedures
- Forklift repair
- Inspect facilities and equipment on a regular basis
- All other tasks assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience preferred
- Working knowledge of electrical, plumbing, and HVAC systems
- Skilled with a variety of hand and power tools
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.