salary: $16 - $16 per hour
work hours: 6 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
- Transfer completed products into containers of various sizes and types (1 qt cans to tankers). Identify and apply the correct information on the containers and or proper documents while following all fill off and safety procedures
- Fill off batches ranging from 1 gallon to 5000 gallons into the proper shipping containers
- Measure the amount of product into the correct container for proper yield, by weighing and/or measuring the weight of the material in the containers with the tools provided
- Once containers are filled and all openings are closed and tightened, check for leaks around the ring,
- Properly complete the batch ticket as instructed, label all containers, and number them in the sequence they were filled off
- Send the containers to the shipping department along with the batch ticket
- Properly label and stage all cleaning material in proper areas
- Properly label containers
- Perform area housekeeping duties per expectations
- Other duties as needed to complete production process
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.