salary: $18.5 - $18.5 per hour
work hours: 5 PM - 10:30 PM
education: High` School
• Follow all safety requirements
• Accurately select products by matching numbers, picking required quantities, and confirming locations using voice audio headset
• Hand stack cases of product in a defined stacking pattern repetitively from floor to pallet throughout duration of the shift
• Package or kit finished product for shipping (shrink wrapping, boxing, labeling)
• Moves completed orders to dock and accurately stage for loading via electric pallet jacks
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.