salary: $39,520 - $39,520 per year
work hours: 1 PM - 9 PM
education: No Degree Required
- Weighs/counts items for distribution within plant
- Maintains inventory records through proper scanning/labeling/storing of product
- Performs weekly cycle count and completes daily forklift checklist
- Ensuresthat all work activities are performed with attention to the highest standards for quality, safety and compliance
- Reads production schedule, customer orders, work orders, picklists, shipping orders or requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered or distributed.
- Distributes materials and items from receiving or production areas to storage or to other designated areas.
- Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type or product code.
- Sorts and stores perishable goods in designated areas.
- Maintains proper FEFO (First Expiration in First Out) staging at all times to ensure all items are staged in the order in which they expire (Oldest to Newest).
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.