salary: $15 - $15 per hour
work hours: 6:30 AM - 3 PM
education: High` School
- Receive incoming product into stockroom and enter material information into software system
- Place stock in correct locations and replenish inventory to the production line
- Ensure goods are stocked in an accurate and timely fashion
- Assist with inventory cycle counts / year end inventory
- Assist in picking materials needed for production job orders
- Assist Team Leader and Purchasing with adjusting material on Defect Shelf
- Various tasks as assigned
- FORKLIFT EXPERIENCE A PLUS
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.