Randstad will be hosting a Hiring Event on Friday, July 22nd from 11:00am to 4:00pm. We are located on the Medtronic campus at 950 Flanders Rd. Mystic, CT 06355.
Come meet our recruiters in-person and find out if this opportunity is the right fit for you!
- Weekly pay (direct deposit or pay card)
- Healthcare options (including dental and vision)
- Employee discounts
- 401K options
- Referral bonuses
- Weekends off!
salary: $16.5 - $18.25 per hour
work hours: 3 PM - 1:30 AM
education: High` School
You must be comfortable working in a manufacturing environment while following all Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs). Your daily job duties may include:
- Assembling various medical devices
- Assisting with the packaging of finished products
- Following quality standards and production goals
- Conforming to all safety regulations
- Maintaining a clean and orderly work area
- Reporting daily to the Production Supervisor
- First shift is Monday to Friday from 4:00am - 2:30pm at $16.50 per hour.
- Second shift is Monday to Friday from 3:00pm - 1:30am at $18.25 per hour.
Can't make the event but still interested in this opportunity? Contact me today at 860/333-4399 or email@example.com.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.