salary: $35,000 - $46,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4:30 PM
education: No Degree Required
- Required to be highly organized, detailed minded, work well with others, follow directions and work independently.
- Complete tasks as assigned by supervisor
- 100% committed to maintaining a safe work place
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Wear and maintain PPE properly
- Willingness to work in all areas of the company including fab shop and service department
- working in a smoke free environment
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- manual lifting up to 35lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- working up to 5 hrs of overtime per week
- Product Inspection
- Pallet Jack Operation
- attention to detail
- Following Instructions
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level: Entry Level
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.