- Weekly Pay
- Full Benefits
- Guaranteed Overtime
- Opportunities for Promotion
- And many other employee perks!
salary: $17 - $18.5 per hour
work hours: 5 PM - 3 AM
education: No Degree Required
• Pull and prepare orders for shipment, delivering the proper paperwork, packaging, and quantity for each order to the required destination in shipping and receiving.
• Perform data entry, merchandise scan-ins, and other required quality assurance steps that confirm the contents of each order while tracking inventory for the company.
• Receive, verify, stage, and stock incoming material, either independently or as part of a team depending on order size and daily staffing needs.
• Ensure the warehouse area is cleaned, organized, and that all safety procedures are being followed at all times by yourself and your teammates.
• Provide dependable, shift-long coverage of the warehouse facilities to ensure order fulfillment operates as efficiently as possible for the duration of the warehouse associate’s shift.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.