salary: $14 - $16 per hour
work hours: 3 PM - 1:30 AM
education: High` School
Remove burrs and excess material from machined and/or sheet metal parts to within specified tolerances by operating various hand, power, and pneumatic tools while performing the following duties.
- Reads and interprets written work order instructions, specifications, drawings, and blueprints to determine appropriate tool requirements to perform deburr operations
- Removes sharp edges and excess material from machined and/or sheet metal parts, to within the required tolerances as given on work order instructions and specifications
- Uses a variety of precision measuring instruments and tools to inspect deburr work performed; ensuring proper tolerances are maintained
- Accomplish organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Meet production goals in terms of cycle time, quantity, and quality
- Miscellaneous tasks as assigned
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.