salary: $21 - $21 per hour
work hours: 3:30 PM - 12 AM
education: High` School
- Move glass and metal product from, tables, rolling racks, delivery trucks, or wood crates for eight or more hours, daily
- Transport of materials including glass from one position/location to another to expedite the production process
- Attach appropriate labels and tags to products and packages
- Quality inspection, operating equipment, and/or manually maneuvering equipment
- Read labels to expedite product flow into other departments
- Opportunity to go perm and join the union.
- Drug exam mandatory
- Requires lifting up to 80 lbs
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.