- First Shift 7-3:30, OT when needed
- Paid Holidays and PTO
- Clean and air conditioned facility
- New equipment to work with
- Pay is based on experience, $22-28 or more!! /HR Based on experience
- Experience CNC Machinist with experience on Mills
- Experience with manual machines a plus
- Able to program using Mastercam
- Able to read and interpret 2D and 3D prints
- Able to lift 30 lbs
- Willing to work overtime when needed
salary: $50 - $65,000 per year
work hours: 7 AM - 3:30 PM
education: No Degree Required
- full set up on CNC Mills
- Programming using G/M code, MasterCam
- manual lathe and/or mill and Siemens experience also extremely helpful.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.