salary: $47,840 - $52,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Assign tasks to warehouse personnel through written and/or oral instruction, including unloading, outbound staging and loading, verifying and labeling of freight.
- Supervise tasks performed by warehouse personnel.
- Complete reports and records in a timely manner.
- Troubleshoot machine and equipment malfunctions and report them to maintenance personnel.
- Advise associates on care and preservation of product, use of equipment in handling, storing, maintaining, shipping stock, and related problems.
- Ensure high-quality customer service through assisting associates in warehouse functions when help is needed.
- Take action and speak to associates when proper safety, quality, and productivity procedures are not being followed.
- Work cooperatively and productively with other warehouse associates.
- Adhere to company or site-specific safety policy and guidelines to ensure safe working conditions for self and others.
- Additional duties may be assigned by Distribution Center Manager
- Forklift experience
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.