salary: $43,860 - $50,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
- Develop valid, feasible production schedules for finished goods and component items based on equipment, labor and raw material availability.
- Use ERP system to plan and execute efficient tool changes to minimize downtime.
- Schedule Setup technicians to load/remove/change tools on a machine.
- Interact frequently process techs and manufacturing personnel to prioritize machine startups.
- Update the Master Production Schedule for finished goods weekly.
- Use ERP Capacity Planning tools to determine if production will be constrained in future periods; load level production plan, and identify potential corrective actions such as: working overtime adding equipment, outsourcing or expediting.
- Manage the master schedule through coordination with Inside Sales, Supply Chain, and Operations.
- Plan, prioritize and facilitate production scheduling.
- Perform production control including creation and release of orders, monitoring floor status, and capacity planning.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.