salary: $19.5 - $20 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
• Maintain accurate inventory counts
• Ensure quality assurance processes and procedures are followed
• Perform product counts
• Stage materials within designated areas
• Operate all necessary warehouse equipment and tools
• Utilize a warehouse management system to maintain appropriate work documents
At a minimum, you’ll need:
• Experience with Microsoft Office
• Availability to work a flexible schedule with possible overtime, as needed
It’d be great if you also have:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 1 year of experience in warehouse operations and/or with inventory
• Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
• This job requires the ability to:
• Lift up to 30 lbs. frequently and greater than 50 lbs. occasionally
• Move materials weighing up to 500 lbs. using wheeled carts
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.