- Consistant Schedule
- Great starting hourly rate
- Weekly Pay
- Growth Opportunities
- On the job training
salary: $16 - $17 per hour
work hours: 6:30 AM - 3:30 PM
education: High` School
- Effectively monitor production equipment
- Carry out production, inspection, packaging and machine operation duties
- Ensure machines are properly maintained. Know when and why machine is not at peak performance, how to increase performance and fix errors.
- Perform basic preventative maintenance functions on equipment.
- Operate to workmanship standards, working from prints.
- Observe and listen to operating machines or equipment in order to diagnose machine malfunctions and to determine need for adjustments or repairs.
- Inspect parts, using predetermined gaging instruments.
- Collaborate with Team members to increase overall throughput.
- maintain a safe and clean work space
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.