salary: $37,000 - $39,000 per year
work hours: 5 AM - 1 PM
education: High School
- Read and follow written instructions and/or prints.
- Use measurement tools to inspect parts.
- Position, align, fit and manually assemble component parts into completed units using hand and power tools.
- Measure, cut, strip and tint wire to specifications.
- Solder wire and connectors as required.
- Install wire sheathing, heat shrinkable insulation and epoxy.
- Test functional performance of completed assemblies using test equipment.
- Stamp or etch serial numbers on metal components.
- Clean parts and assemblies manually and/or by automated equipment.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.