- 5 years of management experience
- 5 years of large and grand format print experience
- strong shipping and packaging expertise
- strong mechanical and repair skills for roll to roll, flatbed, and dye sublimation printers
salary: $65,000 - $75,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4:30 PM
education: No Degree Required
- Overall responsibility for the production of customer projects from receipt of art through prepress,production, shipping and installation.
- Manages all aspects of production schedules, prioritization or work and allocation of productionstaff and machines to achieve on time delivery of customer projects.
- Designs, implements and continuously improves quality systems to help assure zero defects inproduction of customer projects.
- Designs, implements and continuously improves safety protocols and systems to help assurethat Visual Impact employees and guest never suffer a workplace related injury.
- Designs, implements and continuously improves production procedures, processes andworkflow to product customer products with maximum efficiency and throughput and minimalwaste.
- Designs and implements training programs to build the capabilities of the production teamregarding different print technologies, quality systems, and methods of production.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.