salary: $15.53 - $15.53 per hour
work hours: 3 PM - 11 PM
education: High` School
- Load workstation with formed hoses and other miscellaneous production materials
- Retrieve/return required production fixtures/tooling
- Operate required production fixtures/tooling apparatus
- Operate automatic or hand activated stamping equipment
- Operate various production machines that are required as part of production process
- Perform various re-inspection of product as directed
- Perform various salvage operations of product as directed
- Perform set-up/first piece quality inspection per TS 16949 documentation.
- Fill out manufacturing slips
- Tally production for timecard
- Maintain work areas neat and orderly in accordance with 5S principles
- Read ID/OD check gauges
- Read Specifications/Standard Practices and sign off appropriate documentation as required
- Perform all operation per specification, standard practice, or as directed by supervison
- Daily and weekly overtime may be required
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.