salary: $16 - $16 per hour
work hours: 8:30 PM - 6 AM
education: No Degree Required
- Approves finished products by confirming specifications, conducting visual inspections and measurement tests
- Communicates required adjustments to FIA supervisor
- Documents inspection results by completing reports and logs; summarizing re-work and scrap; inputting data into quality database
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Any other duites assigned by management
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.