salary: $49,920 - $52,000 per year
work hours: 2 PM - 10 PM
education: No Degree Required
- Performs routine and emergency mechanical, hydraulic/pneumatic, and electrical maintenance.
- Troubleshoots, repairs and replacement of components as required on machines to assure
satisfactory operations with minimum down time. Troubleshoot and maintains all associated
equipment including robot, stackers, conveyors, destaticizers, DME units, and temperature
- Work from drawings, mechanical and pneumatic/hydraulic prints, electrical diagrams,
manufacturers’ printed instructions to troubleshoot and locate mechanical,
hydraulic/pneumatic and electrical problems in functional and control system.
- Adjust repairs or replace defective parts or materials.
- Perform routine preventative maintenance inspections of hydraulic/pneumatic valves, lines,
connections, pumps and check micro-preventative maintenance schedule.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- standing for 12 hours at one time
- working weekends
- General Maintenance
- Electronic Maintenance
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.