- Great starting pay -- 18.50+
- Full time with OT opportunity
- Must be able to work Sunday's
- Weekly Pay
- Opportunities for learning and growing in the company
salary: $18.5 - $19 per hour
work hours: 2:30 PM - 11 PM
education: High` School
Pull parts in order, scan and label as required, and stage in specific slot order in sequencing racks.
Locate and verify items in inventory
Perform all required documentation.
Assist with physical counts of inventory as required, notifying supervision of possible shortages.
Identify differences in similar part codes and small variances in Automotive parts
Communicate with management on more cost effective or efficient ways of running the operation
- Our operation uses a Propane Sit Down Fork Lift and would prefer if the candidates have previous experience driving them.
- We walk about 9 miles a day when we are sequencing/picking our customers product
- The ability to lean/bend in to pick product out of the shipping containers. Our product comes to us in containers that have fold down doors but will need to reach into the back/bottom to pick the product from the layers.
- Attention to detail
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.