salary: $18.7 - $18.7 per hour
work hours: 4 PM - 2:30 AM
education: High` School
- Perform complex and advanced assembly of products according to established specifications and instructions
- Select proper materials from kit carts to complete standard work.
- Identify and implement continuous improvement ideas and 5S principles.
- Use designated inspection equipment to inspect completed work.
- Use various machines and hand tools to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Maintain equipment and performs preventive maintenance when required.
- Ensure efficiency and productivity by evaluating and modifying production processes and/or equipment
- Periodically checks products per company policy to ensure quality; resolves any identified problems, and alerts appropriate chain of command
- Ensure compliance with health and safety laws, regulations, and best practices.
- Could be required to travel to other Bloom facilities within the Delaware locations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- SHIFT DAYS MAY VARY
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.