salary: $16 - $16 per hour
work hours: 5 PM - 2 AM
education: High` School
• Must be comfortable in a warehouse / production environment
• Ability to work in climate of 32 to 38 degrees and 70 degrees.
• Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs intermittently during a typical work shift
• Machinery experience preferred (i.e.,Forklift; Cherry Picker; Hi-lo's, Rider Jack; Swing reach; etc.)
• Able to stand and walk for the majority of your shift.
• Must be able to work weekends (Saturday and Sunday)
• Must be able to start in the evening and work an overnight shift. (Start times vary by department)
• Comfortable and able to work a 8-10hr shift (hours per day are based on business need)
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.