salary: $85,000 - $120,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
- Allocate workload and supervise staff (20 employees). Able to allocate proper personnel for each job.
- Manage relationships with contractors and service provider
- Monitor equipment inventory and place orders when necessary
- Monitor electrical and hydraulic systems of facilities to ensure functionality
- Plan and oversee all repair and installation activities
- Maintain maintenance logs and report on daily activities
- Ensure that designated buildings, plant and facilities are fit for purpose and to provide proactive support/solutions when required
- Ensure health and safety policies are complied
- 7+ years' experience in industrial maintenance management role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial or Mechanical Engineering preferred and or Trade School Degree
- strong knowledge of engineering concepts, including electrical, hydraulic and mechanical systems
- Electronic Maintenance
- Mechanical Maintenance
- General Maintenance
- Years of experience: 7 years
- Experience level: Manager
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.