- Location - Anniston, AL
- Third Shift Available 10pm to 6am
- Onsite computer and hands on testing
- Background and Drug Screen Required
salary: $47,860.8 - $47,860.8 per year
work hours: 10 PM - 6 AM
education: High` School
• Follows detailed job specific instructions to make sure castings are produced in the most efficient manner and to meet
• Reads blueprints to ensure parts are produced according to required tolerances and specifications
• Reads process sheets, blueprints, dimensional specifications, set up, and operating requirements.
• Selects and applies proper tooling and control settings.
• Makes modifications to machine offsets as needed, to ensure the machined parts are within blueprint tolerances.
• Selects and installs tooling in tool posts, turrets or indexing heads, and automatic tool change magazine, in sequence
specified on process sheet or program.
• Mounts workpiece between centers, in chuck, fixtures or to faceplate.
• Inspects first run piece and checks succeeding pieces for conformance to specifications.
• Studies job packet and organizes materials for next run during automatic controlled cycles to shorten changeover
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.