- High School Diploma / GED Equivalent required
- Knowledge of OSHA Safety guidelines a plus
- Basic mathematical skills and comprehension
- Prior Warehouse/Manufacturing/Construction Experience Preferred
- Experience in use of power tools, lathes, forklifts, & overhead cranes preferred.
- Have some knowledge of compressed air, vacuum, hydraulics, electronic controls, and their systems and related components
- Skilled in use of a variety of tools; carpentry; plumbing; masonry work; mechanical and electrical repairs; minor welding; and preventative and scheduled maintenance
salary: $41,600 - $49,920 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
Maintenance Mechanics keep plant machinery and mechanical equipment in working order.
- Alteration, maintenance, and repair of equipment and facilities
- Assist in coordinating, maintaining and communicating preventative maintenance schedules and records
- Repair and lubricate machines and equipment
- Moves machinery and equipment, using hoists, dollies, rollers, and trucks
- Installs and assists in the installation of equipment
- Complete forms, records and reports
- Perform monthly test on all safety systems
- Operate within our preventative and predictive maintenance program
- Determine corrective action necessary to minimize downtime, increase productivity, and maintain continuity of operations
- Work may also include reading manuals, blueprints and schematics to determine repair needs for various equipment
- Report and inventory parts used on the off shifts to ensure parts inventory
- Works with machine vendors to assist in repairing machines and ordering parts
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.