Apply today if you think you’re qualified. We're scheduling interviews now for this great opportunity at Beaver Street Fisheries.
salary: $18 - $19 per hour
work hours: 5 AM - 3 PM
education: High` School
- Influence and motivate Production Associates to change their behavior as needed and follow best practices as agreed upon by management
- Set examples and ensure compliance with proper attire, PPE, GMPs, and SSOPs as appropriate in production areas
- Understand and maintain all HACCP and CCP-related forms, best practices, and safety protocols consistently, while filling out all paperwork according to requirements
- Identify and clearly communicate any safety-related issues to management, maintenance, and/or QC personnel immediately
- Attention to detail in comparing paperwork with actual raw material on the production floor, from food products to packaging material, and making suggestions or corrections as appropriate
- Consistent attendance, with little to no incidents of tardiness or leaving early without sufficient prior approval
- Clear and respectful communication with many different cultures and with individuals who may or may not speak the same language
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.