salary: $60,000 - $65,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
- Electrical Knowledge/ Experience: Single and 3 phase power up to 480 volts, Ac/dc circuits, Motor starters and relays, Transformers, troubleshooting electrical circuits, Vfd knowledge, Control circuits, Conduit bending
- Other Experience: Welding Skills with MIG, Standard Welding, and Electrical Knowledge (Required).
- Education. High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Knowledge. Previous experience with forklift, truck, and trailer wiring.
- Skills. Attention to detail and familiarity with industrial equipment (torches, power tools, grinders, drill, etc.)
- Physical Demands. Ability to lift up to 50 lbs on a regular basis.
- Teamwork. Ability to work as a team and help motivate others.
- Excellence. Must have an excellent attendance history with a work ethic to match.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.