Summary: Performs set up and operation of press brake to cost effectively produce high quality steel, stainless steel or aluminum parts in a timely manner to meet customer specifications. Minimum 10 years of experience in metal fabrication environment. Basic math, communication and computer skills required.
salary: $20 - $30 per hour
work hours: 7 AM - 3:30 PM
education: No Degree Required
- Operates a press brake to manufacture tools, equipment, and other components from sheet metal or metal plates.
- Prepares, sets up, and adjusts press brake as required by product plans and production schedules.
- Ensures that there are sufficient raw materials available.
- Measures and aligns materials to be used.
- Inspects products, evaluating finished pieces for compliance with quality standards and specifications.
- Performs routine maintenance on the press brake.
- Maintains a clean work area.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.