salary: $12 - $12 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
- Ensuring your safety and the safety of your co-workers is your number one priority.
- Visually inspect product and identify product non-conformities.
- Pack quality product into bags/boxes, according to customer specifications and Montville quality guidelines.
- Immediately place non-conforming product into the scrap bins as soon as it is found.
- Read and compare labels for accuracy.
- Prepare packaging in accordance with customer instructions.
- Repetitive motion work with hands.
- Communicate questions regarding quality with necessary personnel.
- Maintain a clean and organized work station.
- Pack spikes or tiles from any assigned machine.
- Knows which supplies are needed each day and where to get them.
- Report any safety concerns or problems to the supervisor.
- Make boxes as necessary
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.