salary: $17 - $20 per hour
work hours: 7 AM - 3:30 PM
education: No Degree Required
•Wear a complete body suit.
Comply with policies, guidelines, and regulatory requirements of the Biomerics Quality System
• Report problems with quality, processes, equipment, or materials to the Production Supervisor
• Perform manual assembly and visual inspection of medical products
• Complete line clearance, scrap records, training records, and other documentation as required
• Complete routine tasks with minimal supervision
• Maintain a clean and organized work area to facilitate manufacturing functions
• Work in a cleanroom environment
• Other duties as assigned by the Production Supervisor
Record inspection data, write reports and notify supervisors of irregularities; ensure quality of outgoing product following USDA guidelines
ensures that the clean room remains in a state of constant cleanliness and that supplies are appropriately stacked.Responsibilities:Maintains a sterile environment in the cleanroom, by garbing, cleaning the room, ...
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.