salary: $13 - $13 per hour
work hours: 6 AM - 4:30 PM
education: High` School
- Produce a quality product within a standard time by either means of assembly or re-packaging of materials according to the customers order or the worksheets
- Attention to detail.
- Works well in group problem solving situations.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Meets productivity standards.
- Observes safety and security procedures
- Is consistently at work and on time.
- Follows instructions, responds to management direction.
- Writes clearly and informatively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be willing to work (4)10 hour days with occasional OT
- Must be able to stand for a 10 hour shift
- Will occasionally move boxes, but nothing over 30 lbs
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.