salary: $14 - $14 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Process, pack, and ship orders accurately
- Maintain inventory of products; restock as needed
- Inspect products for damages; report as needed
- Maintain a clean and orderly warehouse environment
- Receive and appropriately sort and store incoming products
- Prepare products for shipping
- Follow all safety protocol and warehouse procedures
- High school diploma preferred
- Proven work experience in a warehouse setting
- Familiarity with the use of hand trucks, pallet jacks, and other necessary warehouse equipment
- Good working knowledge of warehouse data systems
- Solid communication skills and computer skills
- Physical stamina and dexterity necessary for the work; ability to lift or move up to 50 lbs.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.