Looking for people motivated to turn their hard work into money with safe and clean environment, steady schedule and weekly paycheck.
Growth Opportunity-Temp to hire.
Medical, Vision, Dental If you are interested text now at 909-276-5010
salary: $22 - $22 per hour
work hours: 7 AM - 3:30 PM
education: High` School
Employees will be required to:
• Load and unload, support operations by moving materials and inventory throughout the facility
• Construct packaging boxes and pick/pack merchandise
• Verify orders, label products and utilize a handheld scanner
At a minimum, you’ll need:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Legally authorized to be employed in the United States
• 1 year of experience working in a warehouse environment
• Knowledge of warehouse management systems (WMS)a plus but not necessary
It'd be great if you also have:
• 2 years of experience as a material handler
• Availability to work a flexible schedule, with overtime when needed
This job requires the ability to:
• Lift up to 50 lbs.
• Lift objects of various shapes, sizes and weights
• Sit, stand or walk for long periods of time
• Bend, stoop, squat, twist, push and pull
• Use hands and fingers to handle or feel tools or equipment
• Tolerate hot or cold warehouse environments
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.