We have partnered up with a local company who is currently seeking Sorters to join their growing team.
Do you hate waiting for payday? We do too! That's why with this position, you'll have the option of working today and getting paid tomorrow for free!
Why you’ll love us:
- Excellent career growth and progression
- Weekly pay
- Referral Bonus opportunity
- Weekly Attendance Raffles
- Employee Discount Program
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Term Life and 401(k)
salary: $15 - $15.5 per hour
work hours: 1:30 PM - 10:30 PM
education: No Degree Required
Sort garlic by quality and grade
- identify different grade of garlic
- safely and efficiently place undesired grades into appropriate bins
- maintain assigned area clean
- Production labor work experience
- physical demands - must have good hand speed and use of both hands to sort garlic
- stand for 8 to 12 hours
- Work in cold storage of 34 degrees at times within the shift to cover breaks
- production labor work experience
- different shifts available
- able to work overtime, weekends and holidays as needed
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.