salary: $23.5 - $26 per hour
work hours: 7 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
- Perform daily inventory cycle count, research product/location/quantity discrepancies and reconcile physical inventory with data in Ceres
- Responsible for accurate and timely data entry of all required inventory activities such as but not limited to product reclassification, cycle count results, item number creation/maintenance, etc.
- Responsible for collecting the waste log and creating journal entries in CERES daily
- Coordinate transfers to and from various sites and storage locations
- Reclassify products and assign product codes as required
- Monitor aging for assigned product category and/or by location and communicate accordingly
- Monitor inventory levels to ensure adequate inventory on hand at the appropriate location
- Create agency orders daily based on program parameters, etc.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.